When you create a new Team Project, you can find there are 2 default process templates – Agile and CMMI. If these two don't meet your
needs and you want to add a new process template, you can follow the steps below.
1. Download and install the process template you need from Visual Studio site.
2. In Visual Studio 2010, connect to your Team Foundation Server. More details
3. Click menu Team | Team Project Collection Settings | "Process Template Manager…".
4. Click Upload button in Process Template Manager Window.
5. Locate the template folder and click "Select Folder". Then it will start the upload process of the new template.
After you add the new process template, you will see the option when you create a new team project.