You may find the session is lost when you try to upload files to your web server using Dynamic Web TWAIN.
NOTE: This issue has been fixed since version 10. Please don't hesitate to try out the latest version. Edition Comparison>>
- You are using an old version of Dynamic Web TWAIN that does not support session.
- You are using an authentication mode, but the version of Dynamic Web TWAIN you are using does not support it.
- The IP you typed in the address bar of browser is inconsistent with the one you specified in the HTTP Upload method.
- You are using .NET Framework 2.0 and HttpOnly in the Global file is set to true.
- You have some old cookies stored on your local machine.
- Please make sure you are using Dynamic Web TWAIN 5.1 or above which supports session. The latest version is recommended. For information on how to upgrade, please click here.
- Please check what's new page here to see if the version you are using supports the authentication mode you use.
- Please make sure the IP you specified in the HTTP Upload method is consistent with the one you type in the address bar of IE.
- If you use Form Authentication, please check out this article on how to use it.
- If you are using .NET Framework 2.0, please make sure that HttpOnly in the Global file is set to false.
- Please delete the browsing history of IE (Tools->Internet Options->General), close IE and try running the application again.
Also, if the session ID is stored in a cookie, you can use SetCookie method to set the current cookie into the HTTP Header to resolve the issue.