SourceAnywhere Hosted supports integrating with MyEclipse 10. Please refer to the steps below:
- Open MyEclipse, choose menu MyEclipse ??gt; MyEclipse Configuration Center
- In the dialog, please go to Software tab and then clik on Add Site.
- "Add Update Site" dialog will pop up, and there you can input Name (e.g. SAWH) and URL - http://download.dynamsoft.com/eclipseplugin/sawh/.
- Click OK button and you can see "SAWH" is listed under Personal Sites.
- Go to SAWH -> Uncategorized and right click on Dynamsoft SAW Hosted Feature.
- Choose Add to Profile, and you will see Dynamsoft SAW Hosted Feature on the right pane (under Personal Software list)
- Click on Apply 1 Change button and follow the steps to finish the integration.
If you have any questions, please contact us.