SourceAnywhere Standalone 4.x supports integrating with MyEclipse 10. Please
refer to the steps below:
- Open MyEclipse, choose menu MyEclipse ??gt; MyEclipse Configuration Center
- In the dialog, please go to Software tab and then clik on Add Site.
- "Add Update Site" dialog will pop up, and there you can input Name (e.g. SAWS) and URL - http://download.dynamsoft.com/eclipseplugin/saws/.
- Click OK button and you can see "SAWS" is listed under Personal Sites.
- Go to SAWS -> Uncategorized and right click on Dynamsoft SAW Standalone Feature.
- Choose Add to Profile, and you will see Dynamsoft SAW Standalone Feature on the right pane (under Personal Software list)
- Click on Apply 1 Change button and follow the steps to finish the integration.