You may get the error when using SourceAnywhere for VSS CruiseControl.NET Plugin.
The plugin failed to find "NetReflector.dll" and "ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.Core" of version 1.1.2009.1004.
Rebuild the CCNET Plugin with the version of your CCNET.
1. Go to 'src' folder under ccnet.SAWV.plugin and open 'ccnet.SAWV.plugin.sln' in VS.
2. In Solution Explorer, expand References folder and check the status of 'NetReflector' and 'ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.Core'.
If they are missing, please right-click References->Add Reference, browse to your installation folder of CCNET and add 'NetReflector' and 'ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.Core'.
3. Rebuild the solution in VS.
4. Find the new "Interop.SAWVSDKLib.dll" and "ccnet.SAWV.plugin.dll" in the bin folder of the solution. Copy them over to the CruiseControl.NET server directory and replace the old ones.
5. Try again. Please make sure you run CCNET in x86 mode.