You can follow the steps below to integrate TFS 2010 with SQL Server Management Studio:
2. Open SQL Server Management Studio, and click menuTools -> Options -> Source Control. In the Source Control
page, select Team
Foundation Server MSSCCI Provider as the current source control plug-in.
3. Open an existing project/solution or create a new one through the SQL Server
Management Studio menuFile. Then open the solution
explorer by click menu View ->Solution Explorer.
4. Add the solution/project into source control by right-clicking the
solution/project file and clicking Add
Solution to Source Control menu.
5. Select a Team Foundation Server and log in.
6. Choose the server location to put the project.
7.You can add new item/ existing item/ new connection/ new query by right-clicking
the project file and click
Add. These items will be in
Checkins window. After
checking in, the items will be under source control of TFS.