Normally you can remove SourceAnywhere Hosted Client using Windows Install&Uninstall Wizard under Control panel. But you can also remove SourceAnywhere Hosted Client manually following the below steps:
1. Run CMD (if you are using Windows Vista or above, you need to right click on "CMD" and choose "Run as administrator") and use the below command to unregister the dll "SAWHSCC.dll"(please change the path of the dll accordingly):
regsvr32 -u "D:\Program Files (x86)\Dynamsoft\SourceAnywhere Hosted Client\SAWHSCC.dll"
2. Open Registry Editor and remove the entries at:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Dynamsoft\SourceAnywhere Hosted or
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Dynamsoft\SourceAnywhere Hosted on a 64-it OS.
3. Remove the folder "C:\Program Files\Dynamsoft\SourceAnywhere Hosted Client" and any files under it.
4. Remove local configurations at "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Dynamsoft\SourceAnywhere Hosted" (or "C:\Users\tom\AppData\Roaming\Dynamsoft\SourceAnywhere Hosted" on Windows Vista or above).
5. Remove all bindings off your projects from SourceAnywhere Hosted.