Yes, Admin is counted as one user. However, if you don't want to use Admin, you can assign any other users to take over the administrative rights, and then deactivate Admin.
To deactivate Admin, please follow steps below:
- Log in SourceAnywhere Server Manager as Admin.
- In left panel tree, click Users.
- Highlight and double click on a user name, say, "Allan", and assign Allan to the Administrator group.
- Log in SourceAnywhere Server Manager as Allan.
- In the Users page, double-click the Admin user, and uncheck User is active.
- Click OK.
For more information on how to manage users, please refer to: http://www.dynamsoft.com/help/SAW%20Standalone/Server%20Manager/Database/Users.htm