You can follow the steps below to import a project from SourceAnywhere for VSS to Eclipse:
1. Create an empty project in Eclipse.
2. Right-click the project file and click Team->Share Project.
3. Select SourceAnywhere for VSS and connect to SourceAnywhere for VSS Server.
4. In the following dialog box, browse to the server folder of your Eclipse project.
5. Click Finish.
6. Right-click the project file and click Team->Get Latest Version to get the source files from VSS database.
7. Refresh the project and you will see the files in Eclipse.