When you try to connect to SourceAnywhere for VSS Server, you may get the following error message:
Error connecting to <proxy type> proxy server <IP>:<port>
1. Network is unavailable.
2. The proxy server info is wrong.
3. Firewall blocks the connection/port.
1. Make sure the network connection between SourceAnywhere for VSS Client machine and proxy server is fine.
2. Make sure the proxy information ( Proxy type, Server name, Port, User name, Password) you specify in the Connect to Server dialog box is correct. More info
3. Make sure there is no firewall on the SourceAnywhere for VSS client machine or on the proxy server machine that blocks the connection and port.