In SourceAnywhere Hosted, the user "Admin" is counted as one user. If you want to assign another user to fulfill the administrative tasks, you can follow the steps below:
1. Log in SourceAnywhere Hosted Server Manager as "Admin". If you forget the password of "Admin", please click here to retrieve the password of "Admin":
2. Add a new user or choose an existing user, say, "Test", and assign the user to Administrator.
3. Deactivate the user "Admin".
4. Activate the user "Test".
5. Log in SourceAnywhere Hosted Server Manager as "Test".