- Stop SourceAnywhere Service.
- Backup the
sawsconfigure.inifile in the installation directory of SourceAnywhere Server.
- Install SourceAnywhere Server on the new server machine.
During the installation, please connect to the SQL Server where your current "SourceAnywhere" database resides.
After successfully connecting to SQL Server, a dialog box pops up, asking you whether to make SourceAnywhere Server use the current "SourceAnywhere" database. Please click "Yes" in the following dialog.
- Copy?the .ini file?to the new?machine, and?replace "sawsconfigure.ini" file in the SourceAnywhere Server installation folder with it.
- Move the license to the new SourceAnywhere Server.
- Uninstall SourceAnywhere Server on the old server.