SourceAnywhere Standalone MSSCCI client does not have share feature. However, you can share files via SourceAnywhere Standalone client for workaround. For example, you have 2 FoxPro projects, and you want to share program3.prg file in share project to foxpro project . Here are the steps you may follow to accomplish the task:
- In FoxPro, add share project to SourceAnywhere Standalone.
- In SourceAnywhere Standalone client, share program3.prg file from share project to foxpro project .
- Get program3.prg file to the local folder of foxpro project.
- In FoxPro, open foxpro project.
- Add program3.prg file to foxpro project by clicking Add in Project Manager.
- Select program3.prg file in the local folder of foxpro project .
- In the Add to Source Control dialog box, highlight program3.prg file and click OK
- Click Yes in the following dialog box.
At this point, program3.prg file should have been shared to foxpro project. You can verify this by right-clicking the file and clicking Source Control Properties->Links tab.