If User A has added a FoxPro project to SourceAnywhere Standalone, User B can follow the steps below to get the project to local:
- In SourceAnywhere Standalone client, get the .pjm file to the local folder.
- In FoxPro, get the project to local by clicking File->Join Source Control Project.
- In the prompted Connect to Server and Login dialog boxes, type the correct confidential.
- In the Get Project from Dynamsoft SAW Standalone to Local dialog box, type the project local path and browse to the FoxPro project folder in the project tree.
- In the Join Source Control Project dialog box, highlight the .pjm file and click OK.
- Then the project files will be got to user B's local folder.
After you add/delete a file in the project , the local .pjm file will be modified. You can use Update Project List to update the .pjm file on server.