1. It is recommended to have SourceAnywhere Standalone server and the SQL Server hosting SourceAnywhere database on the same machine to have better performance.
2. Enable delta transfer by checking Use delta transfer for data transfer?at SourceAnywhere Standalone Client?menu Tools -> Options -> General Tab.
For more information on delta transfer, click here.
4. Choose a proper Connection Type option at the client side Tools -> Options -> General?Tab.
5. In SourceAnywhere Standalone Service Configurator Server Info -> Cache Settings page, make sure cache file path is set properly, and the Cache user, group, security and project tree structure info option is selected. Also, the performance may be improved if you use a fixed amount of memory for SourceAnywhere, say 128MB.
6. When you have more than one developer working on the same project at the same remote location, you need SourceAnywhere Standalone Cache Server. SourceAnywhere Standalone Cache Server is an optional caching system. It is used to cache copies of requested server files, thereby improving the client responsiveness.