This article applies to Dynamic Web TWAIN ActiveX Edition.
1. The ActiveX control is NOT successfully downloaded and installed on the client side.
2. The specified property or method does not exist.
3. The code in the line is somewhere incorrect.
First, please make sure that the ActiveX control is deployed on web server correctly. If there isn't a red "X" displayed on the control, it indicates that the ActiveX is successfully deployed.
Check the code in the specified line to see if it is related with the ActiveX control. If yes, please check the following items:
1. Please make sure the specified property or method is supported by the ActiveX.
2. Check the line where you called the property or method to see if it is written correctly. If you are not sure, you can send your code to our support team at email@example.com. We will check it for you.